472 Carveths Marina Road
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
Description From Owner:
- Wantasa Resort is a family run operation and has been since the beginning. Having been raised in the Kawarthas, we spent all our time on the lake and share many special memories here. We can’t wait to share this beautiful landscape with all of you.
- We pride ourselves on offering reasonable rates, a comfortable and relaxing setting, and look forward to welcoming you as our guest.
- All cottages have electric baseboard heat, thermostatically controlled. Each cottage has a gas barbeque.
- All cottages have full baths, kitchens equipped with stoves, refrigerators, toasters, microwaves, single cup pod coffee makers and cooking utensils. We supply bed linen and blankets. Please bring your own towels, soap, and papers.
- We have a free lending library with books, puzzles and board games. There is a games room with ping pong, air hockey and foosball tables, and we also have a canoe, paddleboats, kayaks, and paddleboards which are free to use. Signed waiver required..
- Registered guests who expect visitors must advise the office in advance and have them sign in at the office on arrival. A charge of $5.00 per person and $7.00 parking/dockage will be included in registered guests bill unless paid by their visitors. If vi
- We do not supply life jackets for children. Please bring your own. We also do not supply whistles or waterproof flashlights that are required by law. Anyone renting boats and/or motors will be required to sign a waiver and is held responsible for damage.
- Cancellation Policy: 60 days or less – no refund of deposit. More than 60 days – deposit refunded less $75.00 administration fee.
- Check-in time: 3 p.m. Check-out time: 10 a.m.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/WantasaResort