7780 Becketts Landing Rd
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- From Kemptville, drive 7 km. north to the Rideau Restaurant. At Beckett's Landing on the Rideau.
- Monday - Thursday 7am - 10 pm. Friday and Saturday 7am - 11 pm. Sunday 8am - 10 pm.
- Drive to Beckett's Landing for fine country fare! Our daily specials include Sirloin Steak, Chicken Parmigiana, Twin Souvlaki, Filet of Sole, Baby Beef Liver, Red Salmon Steak and Fish and Chips.
- Appetizers include fried mushrooms, garlic bread, fried zucchini, cheese sticks and onion rings. Salads...Greek, Cold Ham and Sliced Tomato, Chicken and Celery Salad, Caesar and Chef's.
- Luncheon Options: 3-decker sandwiches, Hot sandwiches, Fries and Burger plates, Submarines, etc.
- ENTRES: Italian Specialties (Lasagna, Panzarotti, etc.), Pizza, Sirloin Steak, Tender Sweet Ham, Pork Chops, Pork Sausages, Breaded Veal Cutlet.
- Desserts: Assorted home made pies, sundaes, puddings. Children's menu.
- Licensed with the LLBO. Extensive Wine and Liquor list.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/rideaurestaurant