7865-Hwy 26 - RR#2
Ontario Tourism Region : Bruce Peninsula, Southern Georgian Bay and Lake Simcoe
- Our farm & market is located at 7865 Hwy 26, 2 km. north of Stayner. Between Wasaga Beach and Stayner. We are approximately a half hour from Barrie and just over an hour from Toronto. Look for the market with the big red roof. See you there!
- Fall: Mon-Thurs 9-5 Fri-Sun 9-6. Nov & Dec Thurs-Sat 10-5 Sun 11-4
- UPICK CROPS for the 2018 season; strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, currants, sweet corn, beans and pumpkins.(call ahead for picking times and dates)
- 20% Vinegar available unitl the end of August. - Please bring your own containers marked in liters.
- BAKERY - Fernwoods Famous PIE IN A BAG!! OLDSTYLE DONUTS. Made Fresh in the store. Weekends only. Gluten Free Baking. Assorted fruit pies, muffins, bagles, buns, soft pretzels, fresh baked breads, cookies, buttertarts, squares and seasonal baking.
- GOURMET GIFT BASKETS - ready made and made to order. Corporate and personal.
- SWEETS & TREATS - KAWARTHA DAIRY Ice Cream. Ontario Popping Corn & seasonings, Fudge, sponge toffee, Ontario redskin peanuts, brittles, maple sugar, iced specality cookies.
- HONEY - from our hives. MAPLE SYRUP. PERSERVES - Fernwoods own Jams. Stonewall Kitchen. Roothams, Wildly Delicious, Apple Butter, No Sugar Added Jams.
- FROM OUR FIELDS (Picked fresh daily) - Rhubarb(May), strawberries(mid June), blueberries(July/Aug/Sept), raspberries & currants (July/Aug), Kev's famous sweet corn; yellow/peaches&cream/white(Aug/Sept), squash/pumpkins(Sept/Oct).
- SEASONAL ONTARIO FRUITS & VEGETABLES - 90% local and Ontario produce. (seasonally)
- ENTREES - Chicken & turkey pot pies, mac n cheese, lasagna, shepherds pie. Stayner Meat Packers sausage & farmers bacon, Leadbetters Cowyboy Steaks, burgers & Chicken Breasts.
- GIFTWARE - Wreaths, seasonal decor, Rocky Mountian Body Foot Butters & Products, Candles, Purses, Scarves.
- PUMPKIN PYRAMID LIGHTING- Sat October 20, 2018 - 7pm. Come on out and see 546 pumpkins light up the night sky! Corn maze ($5 per person)& pumpkin patch bonfire 7-8:30pm following pyramid lighting, from 7-8:30pm. Don't forget to bring your flashlight.
- STRAWBERRY PANCAKE BREAKFAST - June 30, 2018 - 7:30am-10:30am.
- Corn Maze and Pick your Own Pumpkin Patch open daily! Corn Maze $5 per person. Pumpkins extra fee.
- ANIMALS - Don't forget to stop and see our animals...they love visitors!
- PARTIES - Planning a party or group outing? Make it a hit and have it on the farm. Call the market for more details.
View Larger Map
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/fernwoodfarms