42 Durham St., P.O. Box 654
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- Hours of operation: Monday to Thursday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Description From Owner:
- GIFTWARE: Candles and holders, knick knacks, flowers, giftbags, wraps, cards, etc.
- TOYS: Kids craft supplies, dolls, toy cars and trucks, balls, cap and squirt guns, games, playing cards, dice, poker chips, balloons, plastic animals, bats, hockey sticks and pucks, etc.
- TOOLS AND HARDWARE: Screwdrivers, nails, screws, painting supplies, fasteners of all kinds, saws, hammers, mallets, chisels, clotheshangers, padlocks, automotive (siphons, clipboards, bungie cords, dipstick cleaners), etc.
- KITCHEN SUPPLIES: Plastic and metal utensils, measuring cups and spoons, steak and paring knives, serving spoons, complete line of disposable utensils, napkins, glassware, plastic containers, cutting boards, etc.
- CRAFTS: Paints (crafters acrylic, and washable non-toxic play paint), brushes and sponges, craft birds and butterflies, floral foam and wire, etc.
- You will find everything here from: GIFTWARE (candles, holders, knick knacks, flowers etc), TOYS (dolls, cars, games etc), TOOLS & HARDWARE(screwdrivers, nails paint supplies etc.), KITCHEN SUPPLIES (utensils, napkins, glassware etc.) to CRAFTS (paints,)
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/madocsuperdollar