Thanks for taking a minute to say hello. We have worked hard to develop a business model for rural or regional tourism. Our best clients are those who recognize gaps in the existing Destination Marketing Framework.
Our Associates build sustainable models for the creative and the entrepreneurial. If you answer to those business sirens, we want to hear from you.
Our subscribers enjoy excellent traffic coupled with these advantages:
1. Hosting of the ruralroutes.com mysql database is with Microsoft Windows Azure.
2. ruralroutes.com has been stable and profitable since inception (1999).
3. All records are self-editable and password protected!
4. Record capacity is now unlimited, with capacities for slide shows, videos and includes a Google Map Application.
5. Database includes an official “placename”
bank, pulling geographically on 1300 rural post offices and 6500 “small places” for Ontario, sorting by long. / lat.
6. All records are designed to service “low” bandwidths, with thumbnailed images on “first retrieve”.
7. Private emailer forms included with each record to protect privacy.
8. Hit Counter for each record.
9. Captcha protected and vetted Reviews Tab for complimentary notes from client customers.
10. Originally conceived to deliver content management systems for under serviced rural areas.
11. Complementary detailed maps showcasing supporting clients, delivered pre-tourism season annually.
12. E-commerce modules used in conjunction with “PayPal” (an Ebay corporation).
13. Desire to cooperate with municipalities and small-town interests to provide database services.
14. Mature “data-scout” model for entrepreneurship allows
summer interns to update content swiftly.
You have it all for one low annual subscription rate...
A model we are proud of is the "community share" approach. Have a peek at: http://www.hastingsvillage.ca/chamber.html and you will get an idea how the concept works. We share revenues 50:50 with interested business associations. Make money from your website...it shouldn't be a drain on budgets! Give your association or chamber a complete suite of administrative tools and enjoy the fruits of keeping everyone up-to-date on the web! We pride ourselves as a low cost provider with an easy to learn system of web development.
We also build custom websites with self-editable modules...please call for pricing.
We are always looking for interested marketers in other jurisdictions.
We will happily mount the ruralroutes.com database on a laptop for you, so that you can get started on an interesting journey of posting rural tourism content online.
You need a minimum of experience, just enthusiasm, a good nature, and a few PC skills. Call anytime 613 475 4637 to discuss opportunities.
Thank you again for supporting our regional tourism online directory.
Consider ramping up your DMO online business.