353 Dundas St. W (Hwy 2)
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- From Hwy 401 Take Exit 579 on Hwy 41 South. Drive 2 km South to Napanee core. Turn right or west on Dundas St. (Hwy 2) and drive 1 km to Twin Peaks Motel.
- **GREAT NEWS FOR BUSINESS GUESTS AND COMPUTER USERS*** COMPLIMENTARY HIGH SPEED INTERNET AVAILABLE IN ALL OUR ROOMS***
- A Napanee Ontario Motel and Hotel conveniently located west of downtown Napanee and lodging near Kingston Ontario. 16 newly renovated rooms ready to serve you. Enjoy the bustling small town shopping atmosphere of Napanee.
- Cable TV with Remote, Direct dial telephone, Free local calls with 1800 access,Complimentary High Speed Internet Access, Data Ports also available, Refrigerator and Microwave.
- Coffee makers, Hair Dryers and Iron available, AM/FM Alarm Clocks, Wake-up Service, FAX Service, Free local newspaper, Air-Conditioning, Smoking and Non-Smoking Rooms available.
- Regular and Deluxe Rooms and Rooms with Kitchenette, Cribs available
- Enjoy all the activites of Napanee and Kingston Ontario and all the amenities of our motel/hotel
- Napanee Ontario Lodging
- Senior and Group Discount
- Near Sandbanks Beach Resort in Picton Ontario where you can take the free ferry ride to and from the beach
- Bon Echo Provincial Park & Campground
- Boat Rentals
- Shannonville Racetracks & Winter Ice Fishing
- Book with us NOW! Reservations accepted ONLINE. Accommodations in Napanee, Ontario. Home of Avril Lavigne.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/twinpeaks