52 Grandview Rd.
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- 3.2 km West of Brighton on County Road 2 (Old Highway #2), Turn North onto Grandview Rd, proceed to the top of the hill. Come enjoy our view of the lake.
- Open 0830 a.m. to 6 p.m. WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY;, and by appt. Saturdays,
- SELECTED PICK YOUR OWN : Peas, Beans
- PRODUCE & FRUITS: (in approx. order of harvest) Asparagus, Rhubarb (around May 24), Garlic, & Scapes, Peas, Beans, Carrots, Beets, Peppers, Zucchini, Cucumbers, Squash, Pumpkins, Campers Firewood ,Cedar Posts
- SELLING: at the Farm Gate (snowplow turnaround)
- SELLING: at Belleville Farmers' Market, Saturdays, 0830-1530 +/- City Hall Square, Belleville
- SATURDAY: FarmGate sales by appointment only
- APPLES: (in order of maturation) St. Lawrence, Transparent, Paula Red, Granny Smith, Empire, Northern Spy,
- PEARS: Bosc , Clap Favorite
- See FACEBOOK Friends & Fans of Belleville Farmers' Market, and FACEBOOK Brighton Residents
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/charlenfarm