102B Byron Street South
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : York, Durham and Hills of Headwaters
Tour Group Person Limit: 10
- North on Brock St. (Hwy.12) from Hwy. 401 at Whitby- located in old Downtown Whitby-1 block west of Brock St.- three stores south of Hwy.#2 (Dundas Street) on West side of Byron Street.
- Tues to Sat. 10 am - 5 pm
Description From Owner:
- A full service dollhouse & miniature store providing old fashioned service for all your building, electrical and furniture requirements. We carry stock from all major suppliers.
- Artisan creations from Barb Plevan, Connie Stitt, Sylvia Clark and Roy & Joan Hogan & Jane Staples
- We have a good selection of teddy bear crafts including mohair, glass eyes, knit & woven synthetics, joints, patterns, felt & ultrasuede.
- We also have some interesting artisan teddy bears for sale.
- Come in and browse. We accept mail orders.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/canadianminiatures