P.O. Box 399, 12555 10th Line North
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : York, Durham and Hills of Headwaters
- Open year 'round, Saturday 8am-4pm and Sunday 9am-4pm
- 2 ATM machines on premises.
- We are Ontario's original Flea Market and have been in operation since 1952.
- Currently, we have over 250 indoor/outdoor vendors carrying a tremendous selection of different products. We have pony rides, a rock-climbing wall and a playground for the kids.
- Our fruit & vegetable market is second to none and is the largest in the area. We have restaurants, snack bars, chip trucks, ice-cream shoppes & BBQs. We have a Mennonite butcher, a fresh meat butcher, deli's, farm-fresh eggs & cheese and much much more!
- The Market is open every Saturday and Sunday all year round and attracts its customers from all over Ontario and the Northern United States.
- COME & ENJOY A WONDERFUL DAY IN THE COUNTRY AT THE STOUFFVILLE COUNTRY MARKET!
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/stouffvillecountrymarket