875 Southview Drive
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Star filled nights aside bonfire, escaping to simpler times of picnics and relaxing on the waters edge, soaking up the sun on over 50 acres of land, walks on our 1400 foot waterfront boardwalk, pier fishing
- Kayaking, Stand-up Paddle Boarding, Canoeing, Boating, Tubing / Waterskiing / Wakeboarding available at additional cost
- Our Front Desk Issues Fishing Licenses.
- Stand Up Paddle Boards, Kayaks / Double Person Kayaks, Canoes and Peddleboats... also FREE use of: Volleyballs, Basketballs, Bocce Ball equipment, Horse Shoes, Shuffleboard and Giant Chess Patio
- We ask all Ontario residents to have their Boaters License to rent a boat – and of course we’d like you to have some experience. Experienced and non-experienced drivers all receive a boat demo when renting a boat.
- Our RV sites have 15 & 30-amp service, water and sewer hookups and can accommodate trailers up to 45 ft. Larger units may be accommodated, please call us for more info.
- Yes, you can bring your own boat. There is a free public boat launch right next to the resort. Docking at the resort is at an additional fee
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/SouthviewCottages