42 Centre St.
Ontario Tourism Region : Huron, Perth, Waterloo and Wellington
- 4 km E of 401 off Oxford Cty Rd 29,
- Sep 25-27, 2015
Description From Owner:
- Admission (includes all attractions): adults $8.00; grade 8 & under $6.00; under 2 years - free.
- Children's Village activities: Unlimited fun all day including pony rides. inflatables, face painting, candy toss & more.
- Fri. Evening 7:00-10:00 p.m. Fair opening. Enjoy a slice of homemade pie.
- Sat. 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Madame Buskerfly , Wendy Snider Band, Jon Finlan's tribute to Stompin'Tom, Jimmy Gribbon's John Denver tribute, AimHi Dog Agility, Draft Horses, Baby Show, Car Show, Sheep to Shawl demonstration
- Sun. 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Wendy Snider is back, IncrediBrent & Super Sarah, James McDermaid's tributes to Alan Jackson & Merle Haggard, Pancake Breakfast.
- All weekend enjoy the displays, meet farm animals, Train Rides, Horse Drawn Wagon rides.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/drumbofair