332 County Road 1
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
Tour Group Person Limit: 200
- West of Picton; south of Waring House Restaurant on Sandyhook Road.
- Year round 8:00 am - 5:30 pm.
Description From Owner:
- Visit our 20,000 square feet of greenhouse space, containing thousands of premium quality plants, grown right here.
- Spring and summer, we offer thousands of annuals, and perennials for your garden beds or containers.
- We offer container and garden soils, peat, manure, and Cedar mulch both bagged and bulk
- Our staff are knowledgeable and friendly, and can help answer any questions or concerns.
- Browse our full service garden gift shop carrying pots, planters, garden tools, gloves, bird feeders, garden furnishings, patio accessories, and other unique gift and novelty items.
View Lockyers Country Gardens in a larger map
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/lockyers