9970 Highway 28
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
Description From Owner:
- 20-Hour Check, Accessory Installation, Battery Inspection
- Battery Replacement, Boat Detailing, Boat Launch/Haul-Out Service
- Canvas, De-Winterization, Insurance and Warranty Repair, Mobile Service
- Oil and Filter Change, Outdrive Service & Repair, Pickup Service, Pre-Season Inspection
- Propeller Repair (Prop Repair), Shrink Wrapping, Storage - Indoor, Storage - Outdoor
- Summerization, Tire Installation, Tire Repair, Winterization Inboards
- Wash and Detail, Winterization - I/O and Stern Drive, Winterization - Outboards
- Denver has grown up around the marine business as he was only 3 when Greg started his career with Forest Glen Marina on Jack Lake. His Mom and Dad would later buy the Hwy. 28 location immersing him even deeper in the marine culture.
- After college Denver returned home and became the Service Manager in the family business. Eventually his vast product knowledge and passion for the industry translated into a move to sales.
- After some time in this position Denver became the General Manager overseeing all the departments as well as the day to day operations of the Marina. On a rare day off he loves to spend it with his wife and daughters anywhere in the great outdoors.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/TuckersMarine