141 Lahey Rd., P.O. Box 121
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
Tour Group Person Limit: 30
- Open May 1st to October 31st Check In Time: 12:00 noon Check Out Time: 10:00 am.
Description From Owner:
- Bailey’s Cottages is a fourth generation family run fishing resort located in the rural countryside on Moira Lake.
- Seasonal housekeeping cottages and tent and trailer sites.
- Cottages - $150/day; $750/week
- Tents and Trailer Sites - $50/day; $300/week
- RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED We require a deposit of $100 per week upon reservation. We accept cash (in Canadian Funds), personal cheques and email transfers to email@example.com. Cancellations must be received seven days in advance.
- Deposits are non-refundable but may be transferred to another date in current season.
- Guests may bring their own boats and motors. Docking Rates - $10/day, $50/week plus tax in CAD
- Boat (12 or 14 foot aluminum) Rental Rates - $50/day, $300/week plus tax CAD. Includes oars, anchor, lifejackets and other regulatory safety equipment.
- Boat (12 or 14 foot aluminum) and motor (9 hp) Rental Rates - $150/day, $750/week plus tax CAD. Includes oars, anchor, lifejackets and other regulatory safety equipment.
- Moira Lake contains a variety of fish. Walleye and Pike season open the 2nd Sat. in May. Muskellunge season opens the 1st Sat. in June. Bass season opens the third Sat. in June. Crappie season year-round.
- Kayaks 1/2 day: $15, daily: $25 plus tax in CAD
- FREE Wi-Fi Available
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/baileyscottages