141 Lahey Rd., P.O. Box 121
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- Open May 1st to October 31st Check In Time: 12:00 noon Check Out Time: 10:00 am.
- Bailey’s Cottages is a fourth generation family run fishing resort located in the rural countryside on Moira Lake.
- Seasonal housekeeping cottages and tent and trailer sites.
- RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED We require a deposit of $100 per week upon reservation. We accept cash (in Canadian Funds) and personal cheques. Cancellations must be received seven days in advance.
- Deposits are non-refundable but may be transferred to another date in current season.
- FREE Wi-Fi Available
- Guests may bring their own boats and motors. Docking Rates - $10/day, $50/week plus tax in CAD
- Boat (12 or 14 foot aluminum) Rental Rates - $50/day, $300/week plus tax CAD. Includes oars, anchor, lifejackets and other regulatory safety equipment.
- Moira Lake contains a variety of fish. Walleye and Pike season open the 2nd Sat. in May. Muskellunge season opens the 1st Sat. in June. Bass season opens the third Sat. in June.
- Kayaks 1/2 day: $15, daily: $25 plus tax in CAD
- Within 7 minutes:
- Tim Hortons
- Skateboard Park
- Foodland Grocery Store
- Hastings Heritage Trail
- O'Hara's Pioneer Village
- West Highland Golf Course
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/baileyscottages