80 Durham St. PO 6
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- Updated June 2019 Tuesday 3:30pm - 7:30 pm Wednesday10am to 5pm Thursday 3:30pm - 7:30 pm Friday 10am to 5pm Saturday 10am to 1pm Closed statuary holidays and inclement weather
- THE B0OKWORM
- We sell good quality used books at very low prices.
- westerns, mystery, romance, fiction, Si-Fi, children, poetry, classics, etc.
- non-fiction, health, history, animals, gardening, royalty, biographies, religion, etc.
- as well as a small selection of magazines and puzzles
- The Bookworm is operated by The Friends of the Madoc Public Library and space donated by Hailstone Plumbing and Heating
- All funds are donated to the Library and the community. We also accept gently used post 1990 books
View Larger Map
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/thebookworm