115 Durham Street P.O. Box 310
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- Mon-Thurs 8:30am - 4:00pm Fri 8:30am-3:00pm
- Community,Community Services,Food,Health & Healing,Organizations
- A volunteer-based agency for seniors and adults with physical disabilities.
- We strive to provide programs and services that assist our clients to reside in their own homes and improve their quality of life by assisting them in better utilizing community resources.
- Programs & services include: Meals on Wheels, Diner's Club, Transportation, Reassurance Calls, Friendly Visiting, Blood Pressure Clinics, Indoor Walk Program
- 55 Alive Safe Driving Course, Hearing Care Clinics, Home Help, Home Maintenance and Information Sessions.
- Meals On Wheels, Diners Club, Friendly Visitors, Senior Programs, Transportation, Reassurance Calls. Serving senior citizens and disabled adults in the communities of Madoc, Marmora, Stirling and Tweed and Surrounding Areas
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/madoccommunitycare