205 King Street East, GB 80, Site 9, RR4
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- From the 401, take exit 497 and drive south on Big Apple Drive to Colborne. Turn east and drive 1 mile on Cty Rd.2 to Rutherfords.
- April thru October Mon. - Sat. 9am - 6 pm. Sundays 9am - 5 pm. November and December Daily 9am - 5 pm.
Description From Owner:
- Rutherfords specializes in home grown fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Some varieties of apples we grow: McIntosh, Paulared, Cortland, Empire, Mutsu, Tolman Sweet, Red Delicious, Snow, Spy and Honeycrisp.
- Fresh, sweet corn in season, tomatoes, pumpkins, squash, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, beets..... and more.
- A delightful farm experience for children... llamas, roosters, cats.
- Bedding Plants, Hanging Baskets, Garden Soils, Homemade Jams, Local cheese & honey.
- Fresh Baked: Bread, Buns, Pies, Cookies, Loaves, and other treats !
- CUSTOM AND READY-MADE HOLIDAY SWEET TREAT TRAYS
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/rutherfords