Ontario Tourism Region : Huron, Perth, Waterloo and Wellington
Tour Group Person Limit: 50
- Located 5 miles / 8 km. north of Goderich on the lakeside of Highway 21. Two km. north of Point Farms Provincial Park.
- July and August 7 days a week 9 am - 4:00 pm. MAY, JUNE, SEPT & OCT open on Saturdays & Sundays. Weekdays by appointment 519 524 1740.
Description From Owner:
- The largest 'in stock' supplier of used store shelving and pallet racking in Huron County.
- Large indoor Flea and Farmer's Market, including antiques, used furniture, crafts, novelties, toys, gifts, books, tools, collectables and much more.
- Ample parking for all recreational vehicles. We purchase single and job lots. Open Year Round. Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
- Commercial Racking and Shelving.
- Shelving, pallet rack, mezzanines, shop equipment, cabinet and material handling.
- Lockers, Shelving, Multi-Level Storage, Pallet Rack, Cabinets, Steel, Metal, Industrial, Material Handling, Boltless Shelving, Athletic Lockers, Gym Lockers, Welded Lockers, storage
- Shelving, Storage, School Lockers, locker, shelving, storage, school lockers, all-welded, basket rack, benches, bin unit, box beam shelf, cabinet, cabinet work bench, channel lock grating,
- cross bar, frame protector, grating, Guardian, hand rail, handicap locker, Hi-Performance, high rise shelving, kick plate, locker room bench, locker, machine cabinet, mezzanine,
- Shelves inset on steel beams.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/lakeside