R.R. # 5
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Every Tuesday at Noon
Description From Owner:
- Operating since 1949...High capacity three ring. Electronic scales, RFID and Age Verification, and computerized transaction processing.
- The first sale was held outside with a snowfence as the ring. Over time a second ring was needed, and in 1977 a third ring was added for dairy cattle.
- Many renovations have been made since that first sale. In 1992 a new scale was installed and in 1997 the main cattle barn was torn down and a new addition was erected.
- With more pens and wider allies, we are now able to sort and sell larger volumes of cattle with less stress on the cattle and the men
- Our customized computer system enables us to print cheques and invoices immediately after your animals are sold.
- We are the only three ring auction market in this part of the province. Home cooked meals provided by a different church group every week. Flea market.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/hoards