141 Concession Road 11 W
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
Description From Owner:
- Valleyview Estates takes great pride in the fact that we are a 100% year-round residential development marketing exclusively as an active adult community.
- Featuring new and pre-owned park models and larger custom designed modular homes. Additions, sunrooms, carports and garages also available.
- Valleyview is privately nestled on over 200 scenic acres overlooking our own private Killoran Lake, giving our development a peaceful and picturesque atmosphere which is unequaled and ideal for your retirement lifestyle.
- Valleyview is a quality-run establishment with the highest standards, offering affordability, security and peace of mind, with first-class residents / neighbors and a 'welcome home' atmosphere.
- Located in South Central Ontario, the Campbellford / Hastings area has become one of the fastest growing retirement regions of Ontario, with new waterfront projects on the Trent Severn Waterway (Lock 18), major hospital,
- and several golf courses and all amenities at our doorstep.
- Some take place in the clubhouse, such as potluck dinners, darts, cards, bingo, etc. Outside activities include horseshoes, lawn darts, bocci, and more.
- The land lease agreement at Valleyview allows you to own your own highest quality, custom designed modular home for true privacy and independence while keeping the funds normally spent on the land purchase available for discretionary purposes.
- In addition, you have the assurance that community standards will be carefully maintained, you can enjoy the community social and recreational amenities, and you will live in a beautiful country setting only minutes from shopping and medical services.
- The monthly fees may cover leasing the home site, water and sewer, common area street lighting, repair and maintenance of underground utilities, and maintenance of all common areas including winter snow plowing of roadways.
- Is Valleyview marketed as an exclusive Active Adult Community? Yes, unlike mobile home/trailer parks, we do not have sections of our community for families with children or school-bus pick-up.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/valleyviewretirement