1412 County Rd 64,
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
Tour Group Person Limit: 100
- Located just south of Brighton, Ontario on County Rd. 64 and just 90 minutes from downtown Toronto. Locally, we are just 20 minutes west of Belleville, just off Rednersville Road.
- April 15 - November 01 6:30am - 8:30 pm.
Description From Owner:
- THE COURSE: Winner of the People's Choice Awards for the past 4 years as the best course in the area. Barcovan is called the shortest (6100 yds. & Par 70), toughest golf course anywhere as rated by Toronto's top golf critics.
- 3 sets of tees so you can play to your capability.
- Large practice green and range area.
- THE CLUBHOUSE: After the game, enjoy the ambiance in the tudor style Clubhouse which is home to the world famous 'Barcovan Burger'. Fully licensed and we offer a banquet room for 110 people and clubhouse seating for 200.
- Come on out and see us for some good old-fashioned hospitality.
- Soft Spike facility.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/barcovan