64 Blairton Tent and Trailer Park Rd.
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
Description From Owner:
- Your hosts Mike and Amy extend greetings to all seasonal camping friends and welcome future campers to our park.
- Blairton Trailer Park is quietly nestled upon the western shores of Crowe Lake. Renowned throughout the area, Crowe Lake offers outstanding fishing, swimming and boating.
- Conveniently located 2 km north of Hwy #7 (Trans-Canada highway) between the towns of Havelock and Marmora Ontario
- We have a variety of services to facilitate your camping experiences, to help make your holidays enjoyable and unforgettable.
- We offer outstanding value for your vacation dollar, providing the perfect blend of peaceful surroundings and exciting family activities.
- Whether you are here for the season, a week-end or staying overnight, we look forward to your visit. We can accommodate a large trailer as easily as a small one and ALL our lots are fully serviced.
- Spacious waterfront cottages and house-keeping rental trailers are available by reservation. (see Rentals Page) We have clean, large washrooms, shower facilities, as well as laundry with washers and dryers.
- A full service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Our drinking water is absolutely great and regularly tested as per the Ontario Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Our park season is from early May to Thanksgiving Week-end. (Canadian Thanksgiving is the 2nd Monday in October)
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/blairtonpark