263 Main St.
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 667. In Hallowell T., Prince Edward C., on Bull Cr. and Hwys 33 & 62 and C. Rd. 62, 27 km. S of Belleville.
- The first land grants were made in 1799 to the Hon. Richard Cartwright, an appointee of Lord Dorchester. The townsite was settled in the early 1800s and first known as Bull's Mills.
- But the post office, opened in 1832, was called Bloomfield, for Capt. A. Bloomfield, skipper of several boats operating in the nearby Bay of Quinte.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/bloomfieldontario