199 Queen St. N.
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Huron, Perth, Waterloo and Wellington
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 953. In East Wawanosh T., Huron C., on Blyth Brook and C. Rds. 4 and 25,25 km E of Goderich.
- Settled in 1851 and known as Drummond, or Drummondville, after William Drummond, who surveyed the village in 1853.
- When the post office opened in 1853, the place was called Blythe after the James Blyth Estate in England, which at the time owned a large percentage of the townsite. The 'e' was later dropped. The village has an active summer theatre.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/blythontario