Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Northeastern Ontario
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 472. In Cartier T., Sudbury Dist., on Hwy 144, 57 km NW of Sudbury. In 1885 the community was known as Archer.
- In 1888 it was officially named Cartier after the township, which was named to honour Sir George-Etienne Cartier (1814-73), joint premier of the province of Canada with Sir John A. Macdonald from 1857-1862. The tnsp was named by surveyor H. B. Proudfoot
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/cartierontario