136 Church St.
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Northeastern Ontario
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 6,180. Part of the towns of Nickel Centre and Valley East, Reg. Mun. of Sudbury on C. Rds. 86 & 90, 13 km NE of Sudbury.
- The community came into being while the Emery Lumber Company was harvesting timber in the 1880s. The town was first called Happy Valley.
- When the post office opened in 1907, it was named after Lincoln MLA William Garson, an Orkney Islander who immigrated in 1887.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/garson