85 Arthur St. N.
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Huron, Perth, Waterloo and Wellington
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 123. In Peel T., Wellington C. on the Conestoga R. between C. Rds. 11 & 12,22 km. NW of Waterloo.
- The place was first called Peel after the T., but in 1852 postmaster George Allan renamed the place Allansville. In 1857, Judge Archibald MacDonald of Guelph had lots surveyed here and influenced the name change to Glen Allan.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/glenallanontario