32 10 St.
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Northeastern Ontario
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 292. In Hilliard T., Timiskaming Dist. on the Blanche R., 18 km N of New Liskeard.
- The community was settled in the late 1890s by lumbermen, trappers and farmers.
- The post office opened in 1903 as Ironwood. The following year the name was changed to Hilliardton after Thomas Hilliard, an inspector of high schools and member of provincial parliament.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/hilliardton