27736 Kerwood Rd.,
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Southwestern
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 120. In Middlesex C. on the CNR and C. Rd. 6, 10 km. SW of Strathroy.
- John McKenzie laid out the community in 1855 when the Grand Trunk Railway was being built between London and Sarnia.
- The station was called Currie Road. In 1861 when the post office opened it was called Kerrwood after a local family. In 1916 the place became a police village and the name was spelled Kerwood, which the post office adopted in 1950.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/kerwwod