2 Mill St. Warkworth
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- From the 401, exit 509, drive north on Hwy 30, turn (left) west on County Rd. 29, into Warkworth. County Rd. 29 turns into Mill St
- Winter 2023 by chance or appointment. If the lights are on in the studio, please come on in.
- For Paulus and Monica, Frantic Farms not only identifies their home and business, it forms a commentary on the state of contemporary life.
- In a wild, hurried, and ever more frantic modern world, the need for pause and a smile is paramount.
- Evoking this pause and a smile is the objective of their work in functional porcelain pottery and blown glass. Jiggly geometric patterns and designs posture beside bountiful, fertile fruit and creatures, and all are alive with radioactive colour.
- They're dancing in the cupboards when no one is looking! A new showroom in Warkworth opened in 2005, filled with elegant pottery and sparkling coloured glass, awaits to arouse your artistic spirit.
- 'Wild yet Practical!' is our motto. Blending fun with function, shopping for any special occasion (i.e. b-days, weddings, mothers day, any day.) while enjoying a scenic country drive-by.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/franticfarms