2341 Perkins Dr.
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Ottawa and Countryside
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 1,253. In North Gower T., Carleton C., on Steven Cr., and C. Rds. 5,6, & 73, 29 km. S of Ottawa.
- The first settler, in 1820, was Stephen Blanchard after whom the creek was named Stephen Cr., and the community was named Stephensville.
- The post office opened in 1847 as North Gower after the township. Gower T. was named after Admiral John Levenson Gower, second son of the first Earl of Gower.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/northgower