110 Place D'Orleans Dr.
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Ottawa and Countryside
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 17,226. In Reg. Mun. of Ottawa-Carleton, on the Ottawa R. and C. Rd. 34, 14 km. NE of Ottawa. The first settler was Joseph Viseneau.
- The post office was established m 1860 and named Orleans by Monsignor Ebrard for the French city. It was incorporated as a police village in 1922 under the name St. Joseph d'Orleans. The presently accepted name is Orleans.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/orleansontario