679 Main St.,
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Ottawa and Countryside
Description From Owner:
- Pop.208. In Prescott and Russell United Cs. and C. Rds. 18 & 21,3.5 km. W of the Quebec border, 22 km. SE of Hawkesbury.
- In 1880, the place was known as Le Grand Chantier (the big lumber camp) but the post office opened as Beaver and the place was also known as Beaver Prescott.
- Saint Anne church was built in 1883 and the post office name changed two years later to Sainte Anne de Prescott.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/steannedeprescott