3971 Skead Rd.,
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Northeastern Ontario
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 325. Part of the Town of Nickel Centre, Reg. Mun. of Sudbury, on the S shore ofWanapitei L. and Hwy 86, 28 km. NE of Sudbury.
- The post office was established as Massey Bay in 1921. In 1924 the name of the community was changed to Skead after Kitty Skead Bell, a daughter of Ottawa lumber baron Sen. James Skead, who married W. J. Bell of Sudbury.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/skead