7139 Parkway Rd.
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Ottawa and Countryside
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 503. In the Reg. Mun. of Ottawa-Carleton on C. Rds. 8 & 31 15 km SE of Ottawa.
- The post office was established as Barton's Corners in 1847 and renamed South Gloucester in 1852. The community is named after Gloucester T. in which it used to be located.
- The township was named after William Frederick, second Duke of Gloucester, a nephew of George III.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/southgloucester