4080 John Charles Blvd.,
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Niagara Falls and Wine Country
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 2,175. Part of the Town of Lincoln in the Reg. Mun. of Lincoln on C. Rds. 24 & 81, 11 km. W of St. Catharines.
- Settlement began in 1790 with the arrival of United Empire Loyalist settlers, many of whom were Mennonites and who built Canada's first Mennonite church in 1801.
- The post office opened in 1894 as Vineland, named by Mrs. Franklin W. Moyer, wife ofa local shopkeeper, to describe an area of the Niagara Peninsula where grapes grew in abundance.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/vineland