PO Box # 139,
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 238. In Guilford T., Haliburton C. on the NE shore of Maple L., Hwy 118 and C. Rds. 6 & 7,13 km NW of Haliburton, 86 km SE of Huntsville.
- The township was surveyed in 1862 and the first settlers; George Kelso, William Overton and Francis Coates, came in 1869.
- Nelson Barnum was the first postmaster. The community takes its name from the T., named in 1861 for the town of Guilford in Surrey, England.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/westguilford