Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 176. In Lennox & Addington C. on Wilton Cr., 1.5 Ion S of C. Rd. 18, 25 km. NW of Kingston.
- The community was first named Simmons Mills after miller Benjamin Simmons who started a feed and seed operation here in 1811.
- . In 1828 the first postmaster, Sidney Warner, changed the name to Wilton. The origin of this name choice has not been recorded.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/wiltonontario