270 Mud St. W.
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Hamilton, Halton, and Brant
Description From Owner:
- In Glanbrook T., Reg. Mun, of Hamilton-Wentworth on C. Rds. 20 & 56, 13 km SE of Hamilton. The place was first known as Swayze's Corners after an early settler and then for a time it was called Cline's Mills and then Clinesville.
- When Swayze's village store was sold, the new owner erected a sign over the store bearing the name Elfrida, that of his daughter. When the post office opened in 1865, the name used was Elfrida.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/elfrida