4949 Regional Road 169
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Muskoka, Parry Sound and Algonquin Park
Description From Owner:
- Pop. 21. In Dist. Mun. of Muskoka on Hwy. 69 & C. Rd. 169, 33 km SE of Parry Sound, on Foot's Bay on the SW shore of L. Joseph.
- The place was first named Footes Bay after Irish immigrant William Edward Foot who came here in 1871.
- In 1903 the post office was called Staney Brae but Was renamed Footes Bay in 1912. The name was officially Footes Bay until 1975 when it was changed to Foots Bay.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/footsbay