341 Four Mile Creek Rd.
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Niagara Falls and Wine Country
Description From Owner:
- In the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake in Niagara Reg. on C. Rd. 100, 11 km S of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- The community was first known as Four Mile Mills and then Davidsville for Maj. David Secord (1759-1844) of Butler's Rangers who built a mill here in 1791.
- He was nicknamed King David and Was a member of the House of Assembly of Upper Canada 1817-20. In 1854 the place was officially named St. Davids.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/stdavids