365 Main St.
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Directions: Farm stand is located 1/2 km west of Brighton on Highway #2 at the corner of Huff Rd. N. and Hwy #2
- Seasonal Monday - Saturday 8am - 5:30 pm. Sunday 9am - 5 pm.
Description From Owner:
- Strawberries, Sweet Corn,Potatoes, Tomatoes, Beans,Squash, Pears,Plums,Cucumbers, Onions, Peppers (Green, Red, Orange, Yellow) Cauliflower, Carrots,
- Apples- McIntosh, Gala, Honey Crisp, Cortland, Spys, Greenings, Idared, Empires,Spartan
- Square Straw Bails and Corn Stalks, Mini Pumpkins, Flowers
- We also have Deer Apples Available in Bags or by the Apple Bins
- The Kitchens: Corn chowder Chilli Turkey vegetable soup Hamburger vegetable soup Lasagna Shepherds pie Mac and cheese Turkey pot pie Hamburger stew
- The Ovens: Pumpkin pie Apple pie Coconut cream Raspberry Blueberry Banana cream
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/cheersfarms