178 KOA Campground Rd
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
Description From Owner:
- Located in a quiet setting in beautiful Central Ontario just off the Trans-Canada Highway. Come for the night, stay for the week, a month, or the whole season.
- Enjoy and relax in a quiet country setting, or the friendly social atmosphere of other campers.
- We have spacious sunny and shady RV sites, pull-thru, back-in sites with 20-30 amp services and tent sites.
- We also have 5 log cabins and RV’s for rent. Our general store offers everything for your camping needs from food, movie rentals, RV parts and so much more.
- Laundry amenities are located in the general store. We also have golf cart rentals for your convenience. Make sure you grab a bite to eat with our chef at our new outdoor kitchen.
- We have tether ball and basketball for your enjoyment. We also offer propane exchanges on 20 & 30 lb tanks for your convenience.
- Each camper will receive a free round of mini putt per camp site. We offer large bags of firewood for $11.00. We have two playgrounds centrally located and 18 washrooms and 11 showers for your use.
- We have ongoing events and activities for all to enjoy throughout the camping season.
- This is a great campground for families with kids and also for ATV enthusiasts and cyclists – a spectacular recreational trail follows an old railroad line from Lake Ontario north almost to Algonquin Park.
- The multi-use pathway runs through thick forests and past rivers and lakes, much of it wilderness. Our campground lies right alongside the trail.
- The entire region shows nature at its best, from spring blooms to fall colors. Enjoy sparkling waters and the natural untouched beauty of the many lakes and rivers in the area. Marmora offers a view of early Ontario mining history, interesting gift shops
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/HeritageTrails