253 Benlock Road
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
Description From Owner:
- Quiet family camping, weekend activities for all ages Sunny & shaded sites , pull through sites , forested areas, tent camping along the creek
- Close to Cobourg for shopping, movies, bowling, theatres etc.
- Cobourg East Campground is a 141 site campground catering to family camping on 40 acres.
- We also have long level pull through sites for trailers or RV’s of any size.
- Here, families can enjoy flush toilets, hot showers, laundry facilities, a pool, store, game room and a host of organized activities for all members of the family.
- We can provide seasonal, overnight or length of stay camping adventures for your family from May 1- Oct 15.
- If you are looking to buy a trailer, check out the trailers for sale in the park on our “For Sale” page on the web site. Trailers can be viewed almost every day, but please call ahead to set up an appointment if possible.
- At Cobourg East Campground we make memories to last a life time.
- Member of: OPCA, Camping in Ontario, Good Sam, Woodalls, Explore Club
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/CobourgEastCampground