22 Fire Route 7
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Ardagh Cottage Resort has 10 spacious, well-separated, maintained and equipped cottages, and one studio apartment, in a well treed lakefront setting.
- Each cottage is unique, offering its own character and charm.
- All have screened-in porches in which you can relax while enjoying the peace and serenity, eat your meals outdoors and spend evenings chatting with family and friends while listening to the call of the loon.
- On the grounds there is something for each member of your family. We offer a play ground, a safe, shallow swim area and sandy beach for the little ones.
- There is great swimming off the large sun bathing dock for the more adventurous. We also offer outdoor shuffleboard, horseshoes and badminton.
- Our canoes, kayaks and pedal boats are available to our guests free of charge. Each cottage has its own campfire pit.
- Kids always enjoy a marshmallow roast, and a quiet evening spent around a campfire can be a great experience for everyone!
- Boats and motors are available for rent. We provide a boat launch and docking for those who bring their own boats.
- Please do not bring personal water crafts (such as sea doo's or jet ski's) or ATV's or dirt bikes.
- Kayaking is becoming increasingly popular. We now have single and double kayaks available for our guests as well as canoes and pedal boats.
- What We Offer... Great walleye (pickerel), bass, panfish and muskie fishing, Spring and Fall Mid-week Specials, Boat & Motor Rental, boat launching, Canoes, Kayaks and Pedal Boats free of charge
- Propane barbeque and campfire pit at each cottage, Sandy beach and safe swim area, Shuffleboard, horseshoes, badminton, Children's play area, Skating on Lovesick Lake, Close cross country ski trails
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/ArdaghCottageResort